Re: [IRCA] SDR-IQ Files of TA MW Reception - from Mark Connelly

Re: [IRCA] SDR-IQ Files of TA MW Reception - from Mark Connelly

To see Mark's files look at the first post or click the links below.  You'd
already know where to see the files if you read this thread from start to
finish.

www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/20070920_0008-0013z_530-720.wav  (530-720 kHz,
recorded September 20, 2007) (247 Mb)
www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/20071017_2318-2324z_720-910.wav  (720-910 kHz,
recorded October 17, 2007) (308 Mb)
www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/20071017_2146-2154z_1050-1240.wav  (1050-1240
kHz, recorded October 17, 2007) (378 Mb)

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.