Re: [IRCA] KFI back to full power this afternoon

Re: [IRCA] KFI back to full power this afternoon

I'm hearing KFI but it is very weak. With their old tower, it may have
been better. But with the 1150 site, I never heard it until near LSS.
KFI used to be a regular up here 24/7 most of the year with their old
tower. Only a carrier in like June/July, but there. By Sept, I would
have had audio all day.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin