Re: [IRCA] Is WPMZ RI 1110 testing now ?

Re: [IRCA] Is WPMZ RI 1110 testing now ?

> Weird on 1110 I tuned past after 2400 EDT abd note continuous
> Spanish music, a varoety of styles and no anmts for over 1/2
> an hour and a puase between songs. Sure doesn't seem to be
> the Mexican noting none are even trace audible midband with
> phasing set to null SSE (taking out KMOX and it's IBOC) No
> idea what could be SS and sounding like a tester on 1110.

WPMZ is one of my clients and it wasn't me.  That's not to say that someone
may have been in their studio and decided to run a few songs.  I can't say
as I've ever known them to do that.  In the past they have forgotten to turn
the transmitter off a few times, but it's always been dead air.

FWIW, if I had any extended testing to do on 1110, I'd post it...

Craig Healy
Providence, RI