[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-20

Hello Guys,

     The best way I could describe this morning  conditions is like waiting
for a sunrise propagation peak that never  happened.

     At 1315 while still in almost total darkness, the  band sounded like it
had some promise, with steady Japanese audio on 594, 747  and 828, and Korean
on 972 and 657 (the latter somewhat ragged in its  audio). Some other
frequencies like 756, 603 and 684 had decent heterodynes, so  I was waiting for the s
unrise peak around 1330--  which never got off the  ground.  All the stations
continued at their darkness-level strength, until  bright sunlight made them
fade for good.  It was like getting up early (and  sacrificing sleep), only to
find DX conditions that would cure  insomnia.

     73,   Gary