[IRCA] ExtremelyHeavy group

I think i have one of the 38 series hanging around somewhere at my parents house, it's performance is certainly underwhelming, it needs work also and I hate AC-DC sets. Got one of my first shocks of my life as a kid working on (well ruining it probably) my father's AC-DC Motorola radio, surprise! haha!

Bob Young
Analog, MA
KB1OKL