Re: [IRCA] This Morning's TPs

> A fairly decent morning here for TPs:
>
> Audio on 747, 774 & 828
>
> Carriers on 279, 693, 702, 891, 963, 1134, 1215, 1566 & 1593
>
> Listened from 1133 to 1248 UTC.
>
> 73
>
> Craig Barnes
> Wondervu, CO
> Drake R8-A NNW EWE

Nice. It is so good to see new check-ins on TP reports from the "interior"

We take for granted, here in the W. Coast, that we are almost guaranteed
arm chair copy on many stations this time of year.

Good to know that the Asian stations are getting the penetration that
they are getting.

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing