[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-18

Good Morning,

     It was a fairly average propagation morning here  with TP audio on most
of the usual powerhouses, plus a few seasonal performers  like 648, 657, 666,
938, 1017, 1044, etc.  There were no new Ultralight TP  loggings, but JOAK-594
did have a phenomenal signal (out of proportion to the  propagation) at 1323
that was audible on a stock Sangean DT-400W here (kind  of rare in Puyallup,
but common at Grayland).  I was chasing some marginal  frequencies like 585,
684, 756 and 1035 for new modified E100 loggings, but the  propagation just
couldn't deliver steady audio on them this morning, even  on the 30-inch loopstick
ICF-2010.

     I was thinking of Dennis Gibson on the Santa  Barbara beach this
morning, and imagine that with salt water propagation, he may  have had a few chances
for Ultralight TP loggings, even though propagation was  nothing to shout
about.

     73,  Gary