Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-15-08 DU today!

Hi, Dennis!  Hope the convention went well.  Here in Victoria, it was only a so-so morning with nothing really strong, and a mostly DU morning.  The JJ were there, weakly.  A modest increase in DU signals at dawn (612 is an 8 as I type this at 13:38).  Audios heard between 12:58 and 13:31:

279--6
531  DU at 6
558, 567 both 6
612:  8 Brisbane
639 a 6 (prob Fiji)
666 a 6
702:  a 7 DU
783 a 6
747, 774 and 828 all 8 with NHK2
963, 972, 1143, 1566 and 1575 all 6s

That's it for the morning!  It's nice to have a choice of several antennae.  This morning, the emphasis was definitely on DU (my S facing corner fed loop and ALA 100 loop, also facing towards the Pacific) both performed well, often better than my usual best performer NW Asian corner fed loop.  Fun, as I type this, 738 has just come up at 8 level with English talk...Aussie (at 13:43).......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC