[IRCA] WJES-AM 1200 Saluda, SC

While riding my mountain bike through downtown Ord, Nebraska and shopping in
the grocery store, I was on my cell phone with Powell Way in Silverstreet,
SC and he reproted hearing WJES-AM 1200 which is about 15 miles from his
location.

They are licensed, non directionally, for 10KW Day, 6.1 KW Critical Hours
and 4 Watts at night. There was some selective fading and the signal wasn't
Super strong, with WOAI taking over.... but we think the station may not
dropped from 10KW or may have gone to their 6.1KW Critical Hours Power and
not to their 4 Watt night power

Paul Walker