Re: [IRCA] Glenn Hauser MW logs September 13, 2008

Re: [IRCA] Glenn Hauser MW logs September 13, 2008

KGOW is Sports now and has been for sometime. The KILE Calls and Ethnic
format were under a previous owner I think.

And if you looked on google, you'd find this for their contact information:
http://www.1560thegame.com/contactus/contactinformation.php

And yes, the 650 you heard was probably KIKK Pasadena, TX

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.