[IRCA] DX Catch from Ord,Nebraska

Well, it isn't a wonderful catch, but it's the first time I've heard it so I
figure I'd log it here!

KPSZ-AM 940 Des Moines, IA at about 8:13pm Central came out of a song and
ID'd as "Praise 940 KPSZ". The signal is consistent, but often covered up by
static/noise, and I didn't actually hear all 4 call letters the first time
around.

KPSZ is 10KW Day from 2 towers, mainly bemaing west with a small back lobe
to the east. It is 5KW night, from 6 towers mainly beaming throwing all that
power almost right in my direction.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.