[IRCA] Who Stole the TP DX??? Sept 4 - I did baby, I did!

[IRCA] Who Stole the TP DX??? Sept 4 - I did baby, I did!

> Whew, you talk about jumping into an icy lake in
> January!!!!   Sumbuddy done stole alla my DX.

I got up for the 1st time in 3 weeks to DX Dawn...

And guess what?

Hets.
Hets, hets, hets.

At 1255UTC, there were modest hets on 531, 612, 639, 648, 702, 738, 747, 828, 972
and that was it.

After reading the reports over the last week from the "big boys", I knew
I had to wade in.

Apparently this simple act of getting out of bed was the human equivalent of
dropping an Oh Henry bar into a public pool.
Everything vanished.

Location: Victoria B.C. Canada
Receivers: Drake R8 - Eton E1 - others
Antennas: Wellbrooks
--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing