[IRCA] New loggings to close out August

I was looking for reports on Gustav and stations on with Emergency info
over the weekend and caught an ID from WTKS Savannah, GA.  I did not
hear any hurricane info but suspect that they were on their ND day
pattern as the night patterns sends zilch, this way.  In fact, most of
their night signal goes out to sea.

Also WAIK 1590 Galesburg, IL is now officially in my logbook as I heard
them again on Friday nite with HSFB (no ID but it was their local teams)
and caught an actual "ESPN Radio on WAIK" ID at 0500 EDT, Sunday
morning.

1290 WTKS SAVANNAH GA 8/31/08 2208 ID and local ads.  On day pattern?
NEW! DH-IN

Dave Hascall Indianapolis IN Sony cassette ULR (WM SF-593) EDT