[IRCA] OT Remote control

I have a UHF only remote control for my old Maspro SR3 satellite
receiver, I use for moving the dish across the arc and changing
polarity. Everything is digital now, so I have digital receivers to view
99% of the programming. The Maspro is the work horse to do the moving.
Anyway, the buttons on the remore control are getting bad. Two
especially hardly work at all.
I have one spare mirco switch (button) to replace one on the remote
circuit board. I have replaced them in the past but it has been a few
years. There are five legs on the micro switch. Are these pretty
standard for remotes? I was wondering if Radio Shack may carry them. I
have no clue if they are different for a UHF remote of not either. Also
is there anyway to convert the Maspro receiver to work with infered?
Sorry this is OT, but I fiqured some of you may have deal with this in
the past. By the way, are functions can be done on the front panel of
the satellite receiver fortunately, but going up there to do everything
is a pain. Any suggetions? Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin