Re: [IRCA] Low Average TP AM on Orcas Island: Aug 30

Re: [IRCA] Low Average TP AM on Orcas Island: Aug 30

Nick, I started Listening at 1215, but my main stuff was from 1258 to 1320. What were you hearing, DUs???

John B.

At 03:51 PM 8/30/2008 +0000, you wrote:
At 13:32 8/30/2008, you wrote:

>The title sez it all.... Had 25 in audio, most at threshold or just a tick above. There were a few of interest: 765 seemed to be JJ (not completely sure) which would be one of two JJ commercial outlets that are rarely heard here. 1017 had two signals on it all AM, presumably CNR KK Svc and Japan. CNR1 on 1377 was doing especially well this morning as were 1593 NHK2 synchros at very occasional peaks....

pretty different from what was heard here, John, although of course your site has a strong Asiatic bias. What times were you listening?

73

Nick