[IRCA] CW on 1360 over WSAI

At 2315 I have CW on 1360Kc. This is the same type of CW that gets reported around this time each year. But normally it's in the 1000 to 1150Kc range. This is the first time I have had this high in the band.

The CW is very slow and is not of the international morse type nor is it of the old contental type. Just dots and dashes that doesn't make much sense.  At times it is over WSAI from Cincinnati, OH.

Surely, if it was an image from a ham it would still follow the international morse code, wouldn't it?

Anyone else hearing this?

Willis
Old Fort, TN