[IRCA] Iowa HAR on 1680..how do I get good TIS info ?

[IRCA] Iowa HAR on 1680..how do I get good TIS info ?

I think the FCC has changed the TIS query menu and it doesn't seem to have known TIS's and ones it used to have. Anyhow I am looking for good TIS info. Tonite I have a TIS in on 1680 from Iowa with mentions of 511, Iowa and Highway Advisory Radio and a website etc etc.

I think with the Iowa City ment and the call seeming being WQ something I have this stn from near Iowa City WQHC967 but couldn't copy complete calls due to distant T-storm QRM. At times I thought there may have been a 2nd TIS in the mix.

Anyhow..where's the best place for current TIS/HAR info ? I guess I need to email IA DOT also.

73 KAZ