[IRCA] 710 + Cuba + IBOC = Mess

I have heard some SS by phasing out WOR for a few seconds here and there but haven't ID'ed the station but it certainly isn't anywhere near 500KW, to put this into perspective I have also heard CJRN Niagara falls AM 710 at 3.5 KW on 710 with WOR phased at appprox the same strength. On the other hand if it is intentional I hope they turn it up and really blow WOR off the map. This is called Karma if they do.

Bob Young
Analog, MA
KB1OKL