Re: [IRCA] TP's for 08-23-08

Listened from 1220-1310 utc and conditions were much better than it was yesterday.  For the 2nd time this year I got audio from JOUB-774 with man and woman in Japanese at 1240 utc.  The carriers were all on the bottom part of the band and they were 576, 585, 694, 648, 657, 693, 702, 738, 747, 765, 774, 828, 846 and 891 all were TP per the loop.  Hope to see many of you at the IRCA convention in Flagstaff, Arizona in a few weeks.  This last week I was up in Flagstaff and I did a little DXing from the parking lot in the day and the noise level was very low.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley,  AZ
Drake R8