Re: [IRCA] TP's for 08-12-08

At 01:17 PM 8/12/2008 +0000, Vroomski wrote:
Not much this morning, will be interesting to read what other dxers heard
this morning.

Sorry Dennis, the cat and I are having a disagreement as to when dawn enhancement occurs. He is waking me about a half hour earlier than necessary and then, for two mornings in a row, I've decided to "just lay here and rest" until its time to get up to DX. Overslept by an hour each AM. I'll speak to the cat today and we'll work something out.

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest