Re: [IRCA] More IBOC discovery

> Truth's out about iBLOC. Check out http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com

Corrected a broken link above.

This is a interesting, albeit lengthly read -
worth every minute you spend on it...
And reassuring that this "technology" may
die way sooner than we thought.

Combine that with the slightly remote possibility
that we will not be experiencing any sunspot
related MW-LW black-outs over the next decade (I did say remote!) -
These are indeed happy days for the medium-wave DXer.

Let's not crack the bubbly just yet.

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing