Re: [IRCA] TP's for 08-04-08

Didn't hit the dials this morning until 12:37.  My "pedestrian" mornings continue, it seems with no good audio heard, rather mostly 6's  between 12:37 and 13:00.  All 6's except as noted:

567 (late at 12:49)
576:  ditto
585:  a 5, late also only
612
657 (south wire only)
675:  a brief 7 early
738:  a big "8" signal, but only a 6 modulation.  Later best on S wire.
783
792
1332
1503:  Late, at 12:59 on S wire, but only a 6.

Quite a few 5s as well.  Perhaps I should have gotten up earlier?  ........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC