Re: [IRCA] QSL Report

J.D.

Man, that's perseverance! I think in my QSLing days I received answers on my 6th or 7th try but 25 is mind boggling. Bet you file this one in a gold frame :-).

Don K.
S.F. CA

J.D. Stephens wrote:
One new QSL in:

U.S.A.: WMIK-560, Middlesboro, KY. F/d letter in 5 days after my 25th report (combination of new reports and followups) to them since 1996! V/s: Richard Siler - Treasurer and Business Administrator. (JDS-AL, USA)

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL, U.S.A.