Re: [IRCA] KDLG-670 now IBOC

The KSDP-AM 830 Offices are at Sand Point CIty Hall I beleive, even though
the Station is not City or government owned.

I just got a KSDP tshirt Monday and wore it on Tuesday, Thanks to their GM,
Hells who is originally from Connecticut.. and their News Director who's
worked in Nebraska!

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,