[IRCA] Question for N.W. DXers OT

My wife & I are planning to drive to Seattle and back to S.F. from August 4-12. We are taking her parents (in their 80s) with us. What I need to know is what's the easiest way thru Portland? I-5 or I-205. We plan on staying in Eugene both ways. It's been a few decades since I've made this trip and I imagine there have been a few changes made up that-a-way.

We are going to visit our daughter who is working in Seattle. With grandma & grandpa along there probably won't be much time for dx visits but if anyone really wants to talk with me (HAH!) contact me off line & I'll give you my cell phone #.

Much obliged and you guys are doing some great summer dx. I sometimes stumble out of bed and hope for an Aussie or Zedder but just get local/regional slop & splatter....Also, we've been blessed with a combo of fog & smoke today blocking Ol Sol & lowering the temps (here on the coast) to around 70. Everywhere else in the area is baking at about 100.

Many thanks all.

Don K.
S.F. CA