[IRCA] WFIL & WNTP Downtime

Hi all,

Hope your summer is going well.

I just wanted to let all of you know that both WFIL 560 and WNTP
990 will be off the air tonight (Sunday night-Monday morning)
between 12AM and 4AM for equipment maintenance.  Sorry about the
short notice but this was a quick decision based on some recent
lightning damage to the WFIL night directional antenna.  FYI.for
the past week or so we've been operating WFIL at night at 3.3kw on
the damaged night pattern to maintain monitor points within limits.
Tonight will be a time to make base current impedance measurements
and replace a bad capacitor.  The tower in question (WFIL Tower 3)
is diplexed with WNTP, which is why we are taking both stations
down.

73 to all,

Rene'

Rene' Tetro