[IRCA] TP for 6 July

this one seemed to have fallen into cyberspace twice now, so try again (now they'll all turn up at once):

At 12:31 7/6/2008, Walt wrote:
>Wow, easily the best morning of the season with many audios, some at excellent level, especially Brisbane on 612.....armchair level, and still very much there at 12:31.

Yes, they also made a reprise (just) around 1248UT, but the audio was unreadable by then.  Still, a pretty fair morning.  (the propagation monitor says that July 4 was comparable at least for 612.  It sure wasn't that way where I was on Cortes Island that morning though)

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 612 peaking around 1216 to 1220UT (a weak het on the barefoot SRF39 also...)

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  639 island mx briefly at 1157UT; 675 at 1213UT, no sign before, and faded soon after; 702 //612 at 1217UT;  774 at 1204UT; 1116 talk at 1218

Burbles in the splatter and noise: 567 (think this was better than this at times, but my notes don't indicate it) , 576, 765, 792, 828 //774 (DU not Asia), 846, 855, 936, 963.  738 showed a bass line of mx at 1210UT, possibly Tahiti.  Certainly the carrier was big throughout the listening period of 1150 to 1230UT.

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):    783, 836, 1098, 1503

(also, in an SDR-14 recording made before I staggered to the radio room, 774 was briefly //828 at 1142UT,  774 being stronger, and readable to enough to note that it was Japanese being spoken)

best wishes,

Nick