Re: [IRCA] 1140 UN'id Help Needed

What makes this catch so nice is I wasn't even TRYING for it at all.

My boombox has an "analog" thumb dial, and it's a little off. WGGH's 46
watts blasts out from 2 towers about 5 miles for where I was.... I had the
casette tape going as I tuned across the dial so when I found 1150, I'd have
it recording already.

I wasn't paying attention to the radio till I found WGGH that night. I was
at the radio station today, putting that cassette tape onto the computer and
when i re-wound it just because the WGGH piece, I listened real closely and
said, "Wait? Did I just hear something?"

It was totally unexepected.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,