[IRCA] 1110 AM Dallas / Fort Worth Texas

[IRCA] 1110 AM Dallas / Fort Worth Texas

Mr. Hauser; I was pointed towards you in the hopes of being able to track down a potential anomaly with a new signal we have purchased.  I was hoping that with your various contacts to see if there has been any weird readings / surges along the 1110 frequency in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area over the course of the last two months.

Thanks, Ed Moyer, Production Manager, (Dallas / Fort Worth),
The BizRadio Network
1110 AM KJSA Dallas / Ft Worth
1110 AM KTEK Houston
2651 N Harwood St STE 500
Dallas, TX. 75201

(o) 214.231.2405
(c) 214.675.9112
(f) 214.231.2444
(Moyer, July 2, to gh, via DX LISTENING DIGEST)

I replied to him:

Ed, Would try to help, but I`m not clear what you mean by ``weird readings / surges along the 1110 kHz frequency`` --- some kind of interference, or problem with its own transmitter? Or referring to something on the frequency before your station activated? Regards, (Glenn Hauser to Ed, via DXLD)

But have not heard back from him. If anyone has any observations, please contact him directly at Emoyer @ bizradio.com with a copy to me (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)