[IRCA] KXLJ Juneau

I noticed in the latest Broadcasting Info that KXLJ-1330 is now on the air. This station shouldn't be too hard to receive here in the Pacific Northwest, so it bears watching.

A Google search turned up the following website http://www.kxljradio.com It has a link for streaming audio but it came up empty when I tried just now.

The format is Air America talk 24/7. With KUDO-1080 and now KXLJ, I think Alaska has more Air America affiliates per capita than any other state.

Bruce