[IRCA] NE Oregon Friday addendum

I forgot to say that 1098 wasn't there today. Usually at some point it's very strong, 9 level het often, but not today. Some background het 2-3 level at best. Maybe Marshalls turned their TX off for some reason. And LWBC Radio Rossii was playing the "Happy Birthday" song when I tuned in--long, full vocal version, possibly in German--rather odd.
Steve