Re: [IRCA] 25 June from Orcas Island: Best of the Season (so far!)

Re: [IRCA] 25 June from Orcas Island: Best of the Season (so far!)

John, your message is very useful for me with Perseus.  Without it, I'm quite blind (due to the problem you noted on Guy's blog with the screen not following the Span when it's reduced.  Ughhh!  No one has responded on the Perseus group when I posted this problem, either.  It is a MAJOR drawback, unfortunately.  What it means is that I have to manually look at each frequency.....very user unfriendly.  What I can do now is to check each of those frequencies around the same time and see what Perseus heard.  Will report back later!  .......Walt.