[IRCA] TPs for 25June

Had a quick listen from 12:05 to 12:20 this morning and noted a number of audios.  Started at the top and listened down, so probably missed a few at the bottom half (but they're on Perseus, so I'll check later).
Best audio was 819 with probable Radio New Zealand, Tauranga with EZL music at 12:13 (a 7).  Next best 1386, Radio Tarana, Auckland with Hindi music at 12:08.  1098 the usual loud open carrier.  Audios at threshold:  1332, 1242, 1008, 837, 747, and 702.  I'm sure I'll dig up the usual DU audios on the Perseus earlier, when I check.  819 was definitely worth a listen.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
PS:  Radio Symban is temporarily off the air on 2368.5 but should be back any day now (antenna problems).