[IRCA] TP's for Jun 23

Listening between 1125 and 1230UT, today, and except for a carrier on 1566, it all seemed DU, even during the earlier period, when I was hoping for more Asian signals.

As Steve observed, it was "better" today (also predicted by the wise man of Orcas Island..."when those in Victoria go to work, DX conditions will improve",  so I took one of my few vacation days for this summer to observe this first hand).

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash):  1116 at 1143UT, just about the same time Steve heard them peaking.

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 612 at 1219UT (this was a late peak, not noted earlier), 774 at 1202 UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise:    567 at 1146UT and other times later, 702 at 1139UT, 738 (at 1120UT, seemed Aussie, though the big carrier usually dominant was from Tahiti per the loop) 756 at 1150UT, seemed //567, 765

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter): 639, 819, 1008, 1098, 1377, 1503

best wishes,

Nick