Re: [IRCA] Jans Bay 1330

Mike,

I think Rosetown will be my issue too. I have not heard anything about
them moving to FM as yet either. Rosetown is not all that strong here,
but probably enough to block something like Jan's Bay. However 1330 has
nothing strong on it after Portland goes off at 0300 EDT, so Jan's Bay
may be possible. There are a lot of mountains between here and there
though and as you said, they may not get out well to begin with. Grande
Cashe 1340 is another, but being a GYer and nowdays with everyone 1 KW,
DX on those channels is not what it used to be.
I am still trying to get an ID from CFYK-1340. With the improvements on
the NW EWE and phasing, I hope to nab them this coming Winter.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager