Re: [IRCA] KRKO-1380-Everett WA CP

The night pattern doesn't send much at all SW, Pattrick. A check of
radio-locator would show that. Most of the pattern is going North, Northeast
and Northwest with very little in any direction to the South.

They obviously have to protect KAST 1370, otherwise it wouldn't have been
granted or they would've had more signal to the south!

And the reason for the higher power at night is, well, because they can.
It's non directional days and obviously, by putting up enough towers, they
can get 50KW at night. There's nothing stopping a station from having more
power by night then at day.

There's several stations, including an AM CP and an AM station msomewhere in
Michigan I think that has more power at night. I also think WKDM 1380 NYC
has 5KW Day and 13KW night

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com