Re: [IRCA] VICTORIA VISIT

Walt,

Yes, CHQB is moving to FM I heard. I used to hear them fairly often in
the late 60s/early 70s down here, but there wasn't as much QRM on 1280
and I don't know for sure if they used the same very tight pattern they
have today. I have not heard them in years. But my toughest Vancouver Is
catch was CFNI 1240 Port Hardy. It took years to finally log and QSL
them. CJAV used to block the channel, but now are on FM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager