Re: [IRCA] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

Re: [IRCA] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

Patrick,

1550 and 1600 moving to Canada will never happen...

1550 and 1600 are not owned by Canadians and even if they were, it'd have NO
bearing on wether the stations could move into Canada.

The CRTC and FCC can't regulate where a station has sales staff, so that
also doesn't play into the licensing factor!

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.