Re: [IRCA] NW Washington TPs May 23rd

At 01:50 PM 5/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:
At 13:26 5/23/2008, you wrote:

>Wow! These conditions have me lamenting the lack of a dawn bowling league on Orcas Island... and I don't even bowl. Lots of very weak hets, 1s and 2s out of 10, mostly in the mid and upper band,

What time were you listening, John?

>How did you guys screw up the conditions so badly while I was gone???

Well, they were letting us down gently for your arrival, hi. Just a month ago, Korea on 1143 was heard here, and HLAZ-1566 even poked its nose through last weekend, but the party seems pretty much over after about 1200UT.

Interesting Timing, Nick.... was that "over by 1200 UT" an observation from today or just a general comment about "lately." Why I asked.... I made one run about 1145 or 1150 and there wasn't a lot around... just a couple of hets. At 1210 to 1220, right at dawn, is when I heard most of what I reported, including the 963 audio. Nothin after dawn, tho'