Re: [IRCA] "Super ICF-2010" Full Construction Article Uploaded to DXer.CA

Re: [IRCA] "Super ICF-2010" Full Construction Article Uploaded to DXer.CA

Kudos to Gary for breaking into yet another realm of DXing, making the
venerable Sony ICF-2010 into a monster that even its mother wouldn't
recognize!  I look forward to his reports of TP (and TA!) signals the rest
us can only dream of.

What's next - supercharging the Quantum Loop??

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA