Re: [IRCA] AM 1370

Hi Paul,

Nice catch on WSPD 1370 Toledo Ohio.  I hear them somewhat frequently from
my home in Michigan, and they are indeed sports format, although I confess
that I don't remember offhand whether they are ESPN, Fox, or Sporting News.
But from your description, I am sure that you heard them.

Joe

On Tue, 20 May 2008 03:44:16 -0400, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote
> Around 3:33am, I just heard an ad for "The Tireman" buried in the
> mud and then a mention of "NewsTalk 1370 WSPD" after the commercial,
> going into a program.
>
> I've also got a sports station that seems to be dominant on 1370Khz.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------