[IRCA] Star 92.7 Simulcast on AM???

Coming out of a commercial break, I heard a weather forecast by a male and
just at the end as the weather man mentioned the name of the station, it
faded out. I then heard a voiceguy make make some kind of mention about
"More of your favorite.(or continuous?)....(unintelligeable)..........on
Star 92.7"
It sounded as though this was programmed locally.

The ONLY thing that seems to match is KIVY-AM 1290 Crockett, Texas which is
2500 Watts Day and 175 Watts Night Non Directional.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.