[IRCA] WCRK 1150 or WVLZ 1180 Knoxville/WKCE 1120 Marysville, TN?

[IRCA] WCRK 1150 or WVLZ 1180 Knoxville/WKCE 1120 Marysville, TN?

Well, I'm in a little bit of a quandry here...

I logged a station that sounded like it was doing local sports play by play.
At 8:33 PM I heard an ad for "Reams Drugstore" and gave a phone number as
453-5160 and an address as 250 Middle Creek Road. Then a live announcer,
presumably a Play By Play guy came on and did another quick read for Reams
Drugs "For Al lYour Pharmacy and Health Care needs".

The address and phone number are in Sevierville, Tennessee.

WKCE is a 1KW Daytimer, WVLZ is a 10KW Daytimer. WCRK is 500 Watts Non
Directional Day, 500 Watts from 3 towers at night.

WCRK is carrying music, per their webstream. WKCE and WVLZ which appear to
simulcast are running ESPN Radio, per their stream.

None of these stations seem to match exactly what I heard on the radio, but
are the 3 closest in distance and frequency wise to the area mentioned in
the drugstore ad.

Any ideas anyone?

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com