[IRCA] Looking for SW listeners...

I received this at the IRCA website e-mail:

--
I am working with a group that is going to be testing a SW antenna, and need to find a few listeners in a specific area.  We will need a couple of people for about 10 minutes a day for a couple of days to give us RS(T) reports, and perhaps S meter reports.

We are looking for people in Omaha, Little Rock, Dallas and Amarillo, TX.  I will be happy to give these people certificates of reception and participation.

Kent Winrich
K9EZ/4
Raleigh, NC
BroadcastPro.Biz