Re: [IRCA] Which Phaser?

Hi Walt and KAZ, Ira and Steve,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with phasers. I've never used one and may be dreaming when I talk about using one in the hf range but I guess that how one learns about these things. Thanks also to Steve Ratzlaff for the good explanation of the merits of different models. It sounds like I should look at the MFJ and the Misek/Lankford phasers if I want to try and use one in the HF range, which may or may not work in any case.

Thanks again.

Rob