To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:57 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Which Phaser?

Hi,

I'm in a quandary.
I'd like to get a decent phaser, one that hopefully will do both the MW and SW bands, and I haven't been able to find any comparative reviews. I've read about the ANC-4, the Quantum Phaser and the MFJ-1025/1026 along with the various phasers home built by Dallas Lankford and Mark Connelly and I'd like to know from a users perspective which ones perform the best. Can anyone out there help with some comments or point me to some reviews of the various units available?

Thanks,
Rob