Re: [IRCA] KDUN 1030

Well, the sale hasn't closed yet.. and wont for another 60 to 90 days. I
don't expect the signal back on so soon.

It doesn't look like there is any sort of Lease in place for the new owners
to operate the radio station before closing, so i doubt the signal would
come on until the closing, but I could be wrong.

IUf anyone's curious about what comes with the radio station, go here:
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/getattachment_exh.cgi?exhibit_id=638829
and
read starting on page 20.

Paul Walker