[IRCA] Software Defined Radio For Sale

Note: I am forwarding this information on behalf of a DXer who is not subscribed to the NRC or IRCA list.  I have no financial interest in this sale.  I have seen this radio in action and can confirm that it works great.  If you respond to this email, I will forward your response to the seller who will then contact you.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA

For Sale: Great Software Defined Radio, WinRadio 313e, barely 1 year old, original cost ($1150), VSC software ($50), mounting bracket ($20).  Will ship the entire package anywhere in the Continental US for $700.