Re: [IRCA] Pictures of the new baby

At 04:36 AM 5/13/2008, you wrote:
>In case anyone's curious...
>
>www.fybush.com/newbaby.html
>
>Hey, does this one qualify in the "ultralight" category? :-)

Congratulations, Scott.  Since I spend a good deal of my time in the delivery room, I can verify that baby Fybush is indeed an ultralight.  In the old days, the average male weighed in at 7 and a half pounds.  Nowadays, it's more like 8 pounds or so.  Please send a prepared QSL for verification ;-) !   ......Walt.