Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1070

Thats them and I think the programming comes from ABC Radio Networks off the
satelitte.. and is often lacking local liners and id's during networked
programming.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 12:59 AM, <vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--
Good Evening,

Is KATQ the station with C&W on 1070?  Their under
KNX here with the Ewe aimed Southwest.  If  their
C&W, it's a new station here.

Will give them a try on the Eton E100 between comercials on
the tv show AXemen.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRAC 545 Ewe SW